Quote:

I'm jumping in here late, but sounds like a sender problem. Bending is only going to get you that last little bit. I wouldn't think you're going to make up 1/2 tank.

Good luck

Sorry, I have been away from the board for a while. I also do not think that bending it will help. 14 ohms is what your are going to get no matter where the arm is even if it is bent. The extra 5 ohms is what is giving you the problem. If you can find a 25 ohm, 1 Watt resistor to put in parallel with the sender and ground, you can fix the top end reading but the mid and lower scale readings will not be linear. The only way to fix it is to get a sender that will go down to 9 ohms with the arm fully raised.
Putting both senders in the circuit will give you 7 ohms on the line and you should get a full tank indication. It is just not handy having two senders out there. Just throwing that out there for trouble shooting purposes.
Craig

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, 73 Cuda
Previous mopars: 62 Valiant, 65 Fury III, 68 Fury III, 72 Satellite, 74 Satellite, 89 Acclaim, 98 Caravan, 2003 Durango
Only previous Non-Mopar: Schwinn Tornado