The master I have is the dual purpose Corvette style master. Both resivors are the same size, it has line fittings on both sides of the master (4 fittings total, comes with plugs to plug whichever side you don't use.) I'd thought about the posibility early on that the lines may have been in the wrong position so I switched them at the master, made no difference.

The brake pedal I have has the pedal on one side and there is an extra drop from the pivot shaft to connect the master cylinder rod to. It off sets the master to one side of the pedal by about 2" for what I presume to be steering column clearance. It was a street rod manufactured piece. Relocating the master's connecting rod hole may be something I will look into once I figure what I need, but it may put a bind on the rod to master angle. The pedal is designed to have a pedal pad screwed into the arm, so its real easy to alter the length of the arm itself, least for now.

I think I may have discovered my problem today, but I have yet to test drive the car, once I can be sure the problem has been corrected, I will tell all. Stay tuned. Gene