Just putting out an update. I got the master reinstalled and have varifiedthat indeed the master is delivering fluid flow from both resivors while it bolted on the car. One posibility is eliminated. blead out the lines and took the car for a short drive. Not much change. The brake pedal pad bolts to the swing brake arm, I modified the pedal and added an inch and a half to the over all arm. Finally got a chance to drive the car a little, before it got cold again. The longer pedal greatly improved the feel of the brakes, power wise. I'm going to modify the pedal assembly to improve the way it sits, but the concept worked. Pedal effort is much better, but the brakes still have room to improve.

Next up is to bypass the porportationing /combinnation valve thing for the rear brake line. I have the fitting, now its a matter of getting in there to remove the lines from the fitting. I will have to pull off the front fender to be able to get my hands in there, so expect another delay to the information train.

I'm taking this one thing at a time so I know what solves the problem. At least at this point, it looks like it's not going to be one big, real expensive fix, but posibaly several small (cheaper) fixes. Gene