Dave,
Water Wetter is an additive that basicaly helps eliminate "steam pockets" that develope in a running engine that cause water flow restrictions, or even blockage, esp. in the heads, where cooling is crucial,....the additives coat the internal passages, almost like an "armor all" for the cooling jackets, keeping them "wet/slick", so that when steam pockets are produced, and superheated, or heatsoaked in an area, they don't create a heated air pocket, restricting water flow, and creating high operating temps,....

There's a few brands of Water Wetters out there, some are just junk Snake oils,....but the Redline truly does work,.......when I first tried just the Zerex G-05 antifreeze I had an instant 20 degree drop in running temp, constistantly,....adding the Redline water wetter (8-10 OZ) was good for an addition 10-15 degrees,....so without any other cooling mods, just a fluid change, and additive, my running temps went fron the usual 220 degrees in traffic to 180-190 tops in traffic, even on the hottest days

Thanks Mike, off to the Zone. I'll let you know how it works.

Dave

1981 Dodge D150 360 auto