Ok, I finally had time to screw around with the car tonight. I double checked every thig we have discussed so far. Same results. I decided to put the car up on jack stands and try to see if the starter was in a bind. I figured while I was down there, I would take off the dust sheild on the bottom of the front of the transmission. I found that the small gear that kicks back to turn the torque converter to start it was still in the teeth of the converter. I loosened the starter mount bolts and wiggled the starter around and nothing happened. I tapped on the bottom of the starter with a large extension, and the little gear popped back into the starter. I figured,"great, that was it I am good to go." I put everything back together and hit the key and....Clunk. I crawled back under the car, took the inspection cover off and the gear was back out. I didn't loosen the starter this time, i just tapped the starter again and while the gear was out, I shot a little carb cleaner up at it hopefully to "ungum" it. I tried to start it again, and Clunk. I repeated those stepas again about 5 more time with the same results. Is the starter bad, or something else? Thanks for your answers and patience.