I have a copy of the original window sticker to my old black car (#20). It had an EAD of 4 26. The SO No is 948560. The dealer numbers at the top are 63270 32 and the bottom numbers are 0423 and A54. I don't think the 0423 is the ship date? It was shipped to SJ Reynolds in Poughkeepsie, NY and was picked up the day it arrived on 5/7 or 5/9 before they could wash it or slap a dealers sticker on the deck lid. This is according to what the the original owner told me when I bought the car from him in Feb, 1972. I don't have the original window sticker for my A4 but I do have the original bill of sale. It is very similar to the window sticker except it shows the dealer discount and the credit for a deposit. It is signed by the owner of the dealership (A.R. Hull in Staunton, VA) and the notary. S.O. No. 949797 and it has an EAD of 6 3 It was picked up by the buyer on 6/17. I wonder if the motor was installed and the car completed and running the same day it was assembled?? It looks like it took about two weeks after the engine was assembled for both of these examples before the car arrived at the dealer?