Appreciate eveyones input. I do plan on running an accumulator. I have a 3 qt Moroso on my small block and belive it is well worth the money. I use a selonoid valve on the ign switch so I can pre-lube as well as trap pressure when shutting down.

I played with it last night and am getting what I belive to be good flow to all the rockers. I did the oil band lifter mod to three intakes ( cyls 8, 4, and 2) and they are now flowing. I made very shallow cuts with an engraving pen (roughly .005") It didn't need much. Not sure why they needed it, possibly a hair tighter in the bore? When on base there is a steady sream out and around the tip. As it comes up there is seepage aroud the shafts and some dribbling at the hole in the tip. At this point I guess I just need to run it and see how it behaves. They still shut off from about 3/4 lift up, maybe that will change with heat and movement. As Rick stated above I'm sure it will flow more once things are heated up.

Of the builders I talked to there doees not seem to be a consnensus of what should be seen when priming. When I was sold this setup I was told to use pushrod oiling.

Last edited by rt1976; 05/09/24 08:21 AM.