Originally Posted by Mopar Mitch
Regarding the double-adjustable shocks (Vikings, QA1, others), I completely agree.. expensive but worth every penny! Takes some time to learn to play with them... but you can better tune your ride with them. Forget about single adjustable shocks... or non-adjustables... go with double-adj see what you've been missing.

Also, Viking has them in three different models... I've recently purchased their Biserkers... in-between race and street for overall stiffnesses. And... Vikings will get you shorter shocks for those cars having been lowered... just discuss and they'll get the right ones for you... that's what I did.

Always remember... you can adjust ride harshness with tire psi.... play and learn.

Me x3! Worth every penny.
Monte Smith (RIP), constantly harped about buying the best shock you afford, and I see what he meant.
I put some Crusaders on my Dakota and the handling and ride was vastly improved...once I figured out what I was doing, lol.
My truck is lowered, and they had a set on the shelf.
For grins I unhooked the rear swaybar for a week, and I could hardly tell the difference. Makes me wonder if the SBs are oversized to cover for the cheapwad OEM shocks.