Originally Posted by Sinitro
Originally Posted by 6PAX
After taking some time away from it, I'm finally working on finishing up my engine cooling. Turns out with the radiator I ended up using that I am going to need a shorter fan clutch. The clutch I have is about 3 5/8" in depth. With it, the seven blade fan I am going to use sits all the way into the shroud to where the back edge of the blades are flush with the shroud opening. So, it looks like I will need a clutch less than three inches in depth to get the fan blade half in and half out of the shroud. Who sells clutches that are less than three inches in depth?

Originally Posted by Sinitro
Most clutch fans available today for Mopar are too tall if U have installed bigger radiator...
I have a couple of short height(2.75") mopars with the closed WP hub if U require one.
Just send me a PM if any further interest...

Just my $0.02... wink

I tried messaging you Sinitro but was unable to.

Sorry never received any PM.
Note I did post an ad in B Body Parts for a short height (2.75") clutch fan...

Just my $0.02.. wink

As I stated previously, other than the.050” difference, the percentage of lock up is the only difference between the two HD will lock up tighter and cause a slight loss of horsepower. I would suggest the standard duty clutch and a 7 blade fan. More blades, better cooling.
Just my 2 cents.

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight