Originally Posted by SattyNoCar

[quote]UNBELIEVABLE! Customer Service isn't what it use to be! Did they even listen to what you said????! It's enough to be dealing with the loss of your mother.

Do they ever listen? Probably a language barrier too............... rolleyes

And today, the FUN continued. flame

Last Friday, by the time I left work, I was feeling a little under the weather, figured it was partly due to all the stress as of late. hammer

Saturday morning, I was full-on sick. Sore throat, fever, aches.......but thankfully NOT covid. Took some cold medicine and pretty much stayed in bed all weekend.

Went back to work today feeling better, but I was really short of breath and had a persistent cough. Boss sent me home early and told me to get checked out. Which I did,

I have walking pneumonia. shock shake_head

Stopped to get my drugs and as I was walking back to my truck, I noticed the water pump blew its seal. Yay......

In a strange twist of fate, pneumonia is what recently took my Mother out, because she couldn't get the (correct) care she needed.

fan

many seem to be having issues of different sort, todays fun was getting to computers back that MAGICALY developed windows problems. I swear MS sneaks in changes trying to force one into their new subscription based BS.
One bid one my septic tank fron the guy that originally installed it 37 years ago, 4,100 ( ouch) but better tan i expected, anothe J/O 11,500 so that helpped offset ome of the not so fun stuff smile So hang in there and know your not alone 👍👍