An older gentleman in my town has decided to sell his 33 Ply coupe. An older streetrod build. He has owned it since 1957. I'm trying to help him price it. It doesn't have a computer or even own a cell phone. He is definitely old school. Sorry, no pictures but I can describe it.. Originally built in 1957 with an older Hemi. He installed a mid 60's 389 and 4 speed from a GTO about 20 years ago. Car is very presentable. Nice custom interior that is probably out dated but still very nice shape. White rolled Naugahyde(looks like to me) but very nice condition. Very nice old Lacquer paint job. Med. Blue Met. No cracks or bad spots in the paint. Still has the vinyl insert in the roof, which he replaced several years ago. Has a late 50's rear end in it. Original untouched frame. Needs the suspension and brake system updated (in my opinion). Has the incorrect bumpers and headlights, but look and fit nice. As I mentioned, Very presentable car as is but if I owned it ,I would upgrade the brake system with front disk and a dual master cylinder and drive it as is. Any idea what he should ask for this?