I got it running after a fashion needs a Tune badly wont idle at all and I am not surprised with all the changes I made.

I ran a compression ck all was good, My Problem was the Injectors were not plugged in tight as I did not lock them in place when I plugged them in I just pushed them on and several had backed off due to the rubber seal inside the connectors.
After I got that sorted it started and ran.

I wanted a good towing off road cam that I purchased from a Hemi Web sight that specialized in newer Hemi stuff, I was told that they had used it on one of their trucks that had a 5.7 with Eagle heads that made good power.
It sounds very very healthy! Probably way too much cam for what I wanted. I think I am gonna need a Torque converter?

I have been trying to find some one to tune it properly with a Dyno here locally in the Las Vegas NV area and I am not having the best of luck. Does anyone have a suggestion????

Why do all of these tunners Not answer phone calls? they all want email or Text messaging. The last Tune I got on my C5 Corvette the Guy really messed up my car so I wont be going back to him.That was a shady deal as well.
The new guy I was talking to yesterday seams to know his stuff and I will probably use him but forgive me if I am a little gun shy.

I was checking out HP tunners software and watching a Bunch of You Tube videos I have to admit I am not at all made confident by a lot of the video info out their all seams very generic and mostly by novices.
Looking for some one to set this thing up right. I dont have to pass emisions here were I live and this thing isnt gonna be anything more than a Tow rig for my CJ7.
The HP tuner stuff Seams a Bit complicated for the Hemis ? I am an Old Carb Jets metering rods and Distributor guy So I am a bit Leary about trying this tuning stuff out myself.

Last edited by Doright; 01/03/24 12:16 PM.

D Barnett
A&P mechanic,
FCC general radio Telephone operator.