Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by MarkZ
I really do not understand the issues people have been having. I ordered everything through Bergman Autocraft so it included all the fittings, hoses and his column adapter. Box went right in without so much on an issue. This is on an M body that nobody makes [censored] for or even takes into consideration when designing kits. Completely took the slop out of the steering. I've installed two of these kits on separate cars. Just order it all through Bergman!

Mark, I for one was not even aware of the refined Bergman kit but did make note of it. My experiences across multiple vehicle makes as stated are with the borgeson Half a-- kits that are far from the "bolt in" they make one think it is. I too have well equipped shop and have been able to address MOST of the issues as AndyF commented. The OP asked about Borgeson and like me may not have been aware of Bergman's refined kits. My experiences in a few cases required trying multiple fluid brands and Adding oil coolers to keep the fluid temp down to alleviate chattering, groaning atc at low speeds or when stopped and turning the wheels. Not sure Bergman has a fix for that based on an earlier post. Borgeson may have also come up with a solution but i wouldn't count on it wink
No offense meant just responding to you question wink beer

None taken! I think I may have come off a little strong in that post too.

I should add some context. Both the boxes I have are gen 2 pieces and I know that the 1st gen boxes did have issues, especially with the case and the welded on mounting ears.

1987 Fifth Avenue - 512/518/D60