Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by ackpht
Originally Posted by Dart 500

New charger 2dr and 4dr, and new Durango and something called stealth are in the works, challenger is possible too. Dodge has the youngest buyers of any car company, you don't throw that away

They have to make further efficiency gains and position themselves for electrification execution.
wink

I just remember all of those mini-pickup trucks of a few decades ago, so funny. Now it's rare that you find any of those little, puny pickups or even a full size 2-door pickup truck in America. All or most all are full size with 4-door mega cabs with a V8 or a big diesel.

Sergio has been one of the only foreign company managers to figure out the American market in came in and said we're going to put Dodge as our performance brand, Chrysler as our luxury brand and RAM our truck segment and JEEP as our specialty off-road sport utility or what SUV is supposed to be. When you think Dodge // you (at least I do) don't think of grocery getters or minivans anymore or inline 4's so it seems to me Sergio's market placement and plan has worked. Dodge will stay as the performance brand no matter what it takes. Even electrification if necessary puke

Sergio was very smart, but he should not have separated the trucks. Alan Mulally was pretty smart with Ford too, look at the mess he walked into....