Today, so many turn to the mis-information superhighway for their engine questions. But how do you filter the wheat from the chaff? A well written and researched, published & printed book, by a reputable author, is so much more reliable than the internet. You can look stuff up and can usually count on it. But it's not free, so many folks today miss out.

I got the RM championship engine assy book off of ebay about 10-15 years ago, it is awesome. So much in depth info that you don't get anywhere else.

The same with other books of the same ilk. I have Goldbolds cam book, Sunnens engine building book, a handful of other books on blueprinting and building, 3 of David Vizards books. Every one is a treasure of knowledge and experience, well worth the time and money. I also try to get the factory service manuals for everything I own, as well as motor manuals and Glens manuals from the 30's - 1970's. I just ordered the FOUR-STROKE PERF TUNING 4th Edition by A. Graham Bell. I don't have it yet, but have high expectations based on what I've read about it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"