Chip its a 540" B1 original headed engine. Trans is a Joels on Joy 727 and a 4.56 Dana 60. Weighs just over 3600 as I ran it this past weekend. Lader bar car with Strange double adjustables all around. The front shocks are another thing I need to work on as it loves to bounce on when it comes down a bit to much.

Wes no I have not. Was starting to think maybe the clearance for the vents was not enough. When I went to the other car which is an older Braswell I have had for a bit it was even closer. I think maybe its on the small side for the engine maybe. Its a 4150 style carb but it is an oval blade version. I believe its a 1060cfm one. But would have to look to make sure. I am going to put in on the street car and see how it works, it coincidentally is the same size engine at 540" but is a pump gas deal. The Braswell is a 2.200 throttle blade. So if you have to give it a CFM rating its probable 1350+.

Yes it has a Grid on it. A new one now, but nothing wrong with the old one I'm sure. Its on it was back to MSD now but they never find anything wrong with anything smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"