Im getting ready to do some playing with some of the not so preferred manifolds but in todays world of $400 plus for most name brand manifolds Im ok with the ones ive been sitting on for many years.

I do like the Torker 2 and the 340 Victor and have them but I wonder how much im going to give up with these two here.

The TM5 or the X-CELerator on go-figure the same basic 318 to 390 flat top stroker short block SW had posted about this am in another area. I was semi impressed with that 390 with the iron heads. Id almost consider a set I have just for the old school looks but have a nice set of Al. heads ready to go.

The car is 3200 or maybe a hair more with a nice 904, ptc vert and 4:56s. Probably dont need that much gear but Dana gear swaps are not easy for me.

I also need to decide weather the brawler 750 or 850 double pumper would be best? I have not decided on the cam yet but ive more flat hydro and solids from current back to the 70s then id like to admit. I really wish cam companies used a more universal way of coming up with there specs other then the @50 being common.

I would like to try the victor after the tm5 pr the X-C.

I have no real goals other then to optimize the combo as a whole.

This is a street car built just for fun and maybe trying different things but being very rural and with the phone apps its not hard to determine the real world performance so a long trip to a "Track" really isnt needed imo.

IMG_20231024_224205033 - Copy.jpgIMG_20231024_224826190 - Copy.jpg

STOP POTATO HATE!