Originally Posted by jwb123
Getting ready to build a 440 engine. Been building Mopar's for a long time, and all the engines I have built before with adjustable rockers used a rocker arm with a ball adjuster and a pushrod with a cup. I am seeing a lot of rockers now for the 440's with a cup in the rocker like a chevy engine, and then they would use a chevy style pushrod. I also noticed the cup in the rocker arm style the push rod cup is pressure fed while the old ball and cup style has a squirter hole giving it splash lube. It also seems the Chevy style rocker would have a little better geometry as well as better lube. The ball style rocker makes the push rod swing through a bigger arc than a cup style. Anybody used the new style rockers on a Mopar? Stock Mopar hydraulic rockers have a cup in the rocker. Any thoughts?

Any thoughts? Your question is too general to give complete advice. If you have a bunch of valvetrain related questions and help deciding what you need then Mike at B3R is good and carries many products. Geometry is designed into a rocker regardless of the adjuster. Depending on the head, cam, RPM etc there's usually more than one choice that should work. Think of the valvetrain as a system.