Yeah we've done that a few times now, last time was the worst after bending the wheelie bar mounts. After starting to move right it came down hard enough to buckle the pan, bend the QA1 cross member where it touched the floor and spring the spot welds off a little panel that attaches to the shock mount and fender on the RHS (it wasn't that good in the first place by the look of it). We have engine bars tied to the cage, I can also remember hurting my back.
The steering was a little toed out after that too, we checked stuff and re-assembled after replacing the QA1 cross member. The cross member was a little tight width wise to get in so we may have tweaked the frame rails a little. Then I spent a day with a castor camber gauge and a toe gauge, had to add some +ve camber on the LHS which meant adjusting the castor all over again but we got it in the end after going back and forth with the settings. Car ran OK with no issues on return but we had to wait some time for the QA1 stuff.

[Linked Image]

'74 Challenger..9.46 @ 145.9 1/4, 6.001 @ 118 1/8 so far. 4023lb !!! # N/A, Marsh performance 655ci, Indy Maxx, T/R, Indy 600-13 X's, Street legal, pump gas, full interior, Cal-Tracs, mufflers, 3:73's and real 10.5 radials.
9.51 @ 142.4 1/4, 6.003 @ 114 1/8 with our old mule KB, 572-13, 580 wedge.
RHD '68 Barracuda Fastback 323ci street/strip. Best ET 13.88 @ 99.03