Last run I made w/ my cuda had a hard landing when it stood up. Smashed the oil pan pretty good, but I didn't see any witness marks on anything else, so I think the pan was the only thing that hit the ground.
Drove the car a few weeks ago and it's pulling to the RIGHT. Found a sticking brake caliper on the LEFT. Just got the brakes fixed and back together this weekend, but haven't been able to drive it due to rain and too many other things to do.
I don't see anything that looks bent or obviously damaged, but I know that it would have to be pretty bad to actually be able to see it. The steering wheel is no longer centered when straight. I don't think the car is damaged as far as frame structure b/c all the door gaps still seem fine.

My question is what have yall found damaged in the suspension after a hard landing? I'm hoping to get it aligned this coming weekend and hopefully they'll be able to tell me what happened. I would like to have an idea of what to look for if any of you have had this issue.

image0000.JPG

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax