Originally Posted by HotRodDave

This is Montana, no codes HOA or any other crap like that to worry about. My electrical panel is right there already as is fresh water but probably won't do anything but a sink, I would have to add another septic to do a crapper so that is out, I can walk my happy butt to the house or take a leak in outside on a tree. I already have a deal for the concrete with thick pads under the lift and insulation under it. I have a nice big wood stove that is mine in the shop im in now so heat is no issue, I could even go this winter with no insulation as the shop I am in now is not insulated at all and extremely drafty, just getting this one sealed up till next year would be an improvement over the one I'm in right now. I am building a 5.7 hemi and a-500 combo for an electricians 67 dart right now so there is that... I just got to get the dern frame and walls figured out.

Don't be so sure about that. If you are in city limits, check with the city, if in county, check with the county. It may be more involved than you think. twocents

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".