Originally Posted by bennydodge
Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Originally Posted by TJP
I may be wrong but i don't remember the clutch pedal being so much higher confused But it's always been one of my pet peeves so I may be wrong shruggy

Power brake car pedal sits lower. Manual brake sits even with clutch.

That paint needs to be checked all over with a meter before handing over the big bucks.

Hmm, never noticed/knew that and I would think I would have somewhere along the line shruggy Not disagreeing with you in any way but this one seems a bit too high IMO. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong on something though beer

If the car was optioned out a bit more I might see the price but it's just too BLAH for me shruggy twocents

Well for a 1973 E-body that was about as optioned as it got. It could have had A/C. E-bodies were heavily de-contented starting in 1972. No more big blocks and I don't think I've ever seen a '72 and up with power windows or cruise control.

You are correct. Power windows and cruise control were gone from the 72 E-Body option list. Ma took a chainsaw to the option list for the 72 on up E-Bodies. Ragtops were gone, sunroofs survived on a few 72 Challengers, then they were gone for 73. A lot of options disappeared for 72. 6-way seat, front and rear spoilers, rear window louvers, flip gas cap on the Challengers, shaker hoods, hood pins and 15" rallyes. Made no sense, as those options were designed, produced, and paid for already. They make a good profit margin on options, so why not offer them?