Originally Posted by Streetwize
Check with Brian Halfinger (IMM Racing engines) , I'd like to hear his opinion

I have a set of the Airwolfs that are I believe were CNC ported Pro Comps, they flow really well but they only made a few sets of them on my 414. They flow around 310 @ .600 the only downside to them is the roof to spring pocket thickness is very thin but I don't run a very high spring pressure so they work fine in my motor/combination.

I believe the Pro-comps were actually cast thicker in this area then the Edelbrocks, so I think that's probably where much of the additional flow potential comes from. If I was running a .750 lift solid with a lot of spring pressure I'd be a bit nervous but i think if I wanted to run that big a Cam I'd be looking at a W9 (or something similar) anyway.

For some reason Brian doesn't like me, probably because my pump gas street Duster was faster through the full exhaust system than his race gas drag race Duster was with open headers. stirthepot devil grin
His car had a LA SB race motor and mine had a 400 pump gas stroker motor stirthepot whistling devil
What he didn't know was that I was building and racing Mopar's before he was born shruggy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/20/23 09:14 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)