Ruderunner- shackle mounts won't be an issue if I am using the chassis from the electric car. Basically I would start at the cab and go backwards Also go down to the outer rocker panels from the old car. All the frame, suspension, floor, firewall, etc. would be from the new car. I would like to use the old dash with the new electronics in it. I would keep the wing vent windows, making it look like an old charger as much as possible. I thought about how to make it more areo as well. I would make the hood bend down in the front, like the new EV Charger and GT40. But, I would have the entire grill area open to flow above the hood. The headlights would be mounted from above where they would be normally. They would point down and be reflected on an angled mirror. The angled mirrors would also deflect the air through to the hood. This should really cut down on drag.

If I had some talent at drawing, I would draw it up and see what it would look like. Right now, it just lives in my imagination.

Moparite - still looking to try and find the WCC episode.