Thanks but.... no thanks, this is the garbage set I've already tried to install on the car and all sorts of fitment issues. I thought I had a bad set so I returned them, I was sent another set, same deal....... at this point I thought it was me so I had A Mopar car buddy of mine try to install these, and same issues, the (2) side pieces don't follow the curves at the roof line and if your lucky and get them to clip into place they don't hold on very well and pop off and the corner pieces don't line up with side pieces and vis-versa. Ex; if you clip the corner piece to the lower moulding (the one that is attached to the rear of the package tray) then the other end doesn't line up with the side mouldings. If you try it the other way by clipping the corner piece to the side moulding, then it won't clip to rear lower moulding because the angle is real off. Now, even though my original moulding is damaged, I put everthing back in its place, removed all that plastic bullcrap mouldings and corner pieces and installed my flexible 1 piece vinyl moulding strip, fits great holds great in the corners and each end touches the lower corner piece. Like I mentioned my car came with this moulding and it is a Chrysler part, it's got the penta star and part # starts with 2936 and thats where the gouge has taken off a piece of the vinyl so I can't search by part number but it is the same shape as the crappy plastic ones and because it fits end to end I deem it original to the car so again.... It's this (FLEXIBLE TYPE) 1 piece vinyl moulding strip that I looking for.

Later, BUZZ