Originally Posted by 71TA
We should start a funny post like a Dilbert cartoon about our retail sales experiences. I'll start.

Many people appear to live or die by tracking numbers. They must be pressing refresh on thier computers every 15 seconds and will call or email to ask why "thier package has been in "Puncksatany, PA" for 15 minutes like I somehow conttrol the global postal system smile
So some reveal trim clips were ordered yesterday AM. Shipped 3PM yesterday (thats when our mail guy picks up. He gets back to the depot at 6PM usually he tells me. I asked today).
Label wasn't "created" at 6:30PM cause I leave at 5PM. I think this is some "intial scan" of the form we create that allows them to scan one barcode and import the data for all 250 packages a day we give them. I never spoke to this person or "blamed USPS" for a delay? Wants to "talk to someone" smile

I ordered these items at 8:00 am California time. I received an email at 11:30 am stating that my order was shipped. I tracked the shipping number and this is what I get:
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
WARREN, MI 48089
September 7, 2023, 6:31 pm
You tell me my order has shipped and the USPS shows they are still waiting for the package! How is this fair? I pay extra for shipping [HE PAID FOR PRIORITY MAIL], yet your company doesn't get my shipment to the Post Office the same day [WE DON'T GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPPING?] yet tells me it has shipped? Then you blame USPS for the delay? [NEVER CORRESESPONDED AND NEVER BLAMED USPS] Creating the shipping label and shipping the package are 2 different things! Kind of dis-honest if you ask me! So as of 12:10 [3:10PM MY TIME BUT AS OF 4PM MY TIME TRACKING SHOWS MOVEMENT] on 9/8/2023 it still shows it isn't in the USPS Possession!
Not sure who to talk to about this. I was trusting that you shipped it out yesterday as you emailed me and I find out that it hasn't yet! Please have someone contact me about this challenge.

Tracking as of 4PM today the 8th shows the following..........

Tracking number created
September 07, 06:31PM
Warren, MI

In transit
September 08, 02:07PM
Warren, MI

Trim clips? Trim clips. Must have thought they were ordering a kidney or something.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".