I had a recent purchase on sleaze bay that the seller shipped USPS. Tthe tracking info said it was delivered to my mail box. Not sure who's but it wasn't mine. So I contact the Seller. He says not his problem as it shows delivered. I thought it was their responsibility until the item was received at one time but evidently that policy has changed 🙄.
So I open a case with Sleaze bay they find in the sellers favor. I b-tch at ebay,
They refund the $$, it was only 10.00 but what P'd me off was the sellers attitude. I left negative feedback and Sleazebay removed it.
I asked why the feedback was removed and received several different answers including one that claimed it was removed as the seller refunded the money.
I said no, he didn't, ebay did. Told them to review all communications. More circle jerking and more reasons none which applied.
So I can no longer trust buying things on the bay. There's quite a bit more to the story but it would appear they have changed and now side more with the seller. down