Originally Posted by gtx6970
I met one of the salesmen for gateway in Phoenix Az a few weeks back. he says they sell about 8 to 12 cars per month.
Most are there on consignment. And fee structure is 9% of the sale price goes to them.

He didnt mention if there was a monthly storage / lot fee or not. But my gut tells me there is something in place to prevent the seller from free indoor storage

I was at that location about 6 weeks ago for a cars and coffee event. the bldg is full of so so quality cars. Ranging from Volkswagen Beetles, to a Hummer to a Hemi GTX clone,
I would say at least 50% of which is way over priced , IMO.

I looked at the Hemi GTX ( it was $95K when I was there ) and the 69 Roadrunner ( not a real A12 car btw ) And they also have a decent Challenger TA , but IMO its not a 100K car in person

https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/make/sct/plymouth

I would be curious to know, how close to the asking price they actually get for the car? So, if Gateway is asking $100k for a car that is really worth say $70k and the new buyer pays $85k for it. the buyer feels like a hero for knocking $15k off the price. The owner gives up 10% consignment fee and pockets $76,500. for his 70k ride! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner?