I have an update on this...... I ordered both AC Delco and Mevotech lower control arm bushings from Rockauto and received them today. Both of those are the same bushing, and have "HARRIS" molded into the rubber just like the older (probably at least 10 years) MOOG made in Mexico bushing I had here.

I also did some measuring, the ID of the lower control arm measures 1.462 and the OD of the shaft measures .809-.810

The OD of the all the "HARRIS" bushings measure between 1.462 and 1.470, they taper and get larger towards the end with the lip. The ID of all the HARRIS bushings measure .806-.807

The new MOOG bushings (Made in India) measure 1.478 - 1.495 on the OD, they taper as well, and .812 on the ID. I also noticed the the sleeve is not in the center of the rubber at the bottom of the bushing, it is noticeably off to one side.

These new MOOG bushings are junk, both dimensions are wrong. On the larger end of the MOOG bushing the press fit into the lower control arm would be .033 and the ID of the bushing is larger than the shaft so it is a slip fit. I use to think MOOG was the high end best quality in stock replacement suspension and steering parts. Now I think they are one of the worst. These bushings are not even useable.