Long time, no post.

Took my 19 y/o daughter (and my 6 y/o son) out to the annual Mopar track day. It's one of my daughters favourite things to do, when it comes around.
It always psyches me up to work on my car, but I rarely get around to it.
Car is a '67 Belvedere with a 505" spec'd out by Dan from Performance Only, nearly 20 years ago now:
Engine is a E-headed (stage 1? port by Dan), 10.4:1 505", 0.587/0.593 287/294 cam, M1 intake and 1050 Dominator (8896). Dominator has been converted from 3 to 2- circuit with QuickFuel metering plates. It was an impressive engine 15 or so years ago...seems much less so now. Callies Crank, Oliver Rods, Diamond Pistons.
Mopar 175K converter (~2800RPM) and 3.55 rear end.

Best it ran (in the past) was 12.5 @ 118 and that was on ~8 year old cheap firestone 205/70/14 street tires, that were only ever meant to be temporary.

So, the Dominator has always been a bit of a challenge. Needs another rebuild now, but always had a few little glitches/oddities from day that always had me thinking it was faulty in some way.
I think back to the simple days of running a low-comp 440 with a 650 AFB.

I'm sure I'm answering my own question here, is it worth getting stuck back into it and persevering with the Dominator, or do I look at changing for something more 'streetable'?
For many years, I've often thought that something like a Quickfuel 950 might be a good compromise. I'd imagine that I wouldn't lose too much performance, but maybe gain more 'street'.
But then, it looks like I don't need to spend a whole lot more to go to a Holley Sniper set up (although, I could be mis-reading that).

Cheers!