Just wanted to pick the brain of the camshaft gurus please. I am currently building a 440 .030 over 10.5 CR and will be topping it off with some Trickflow 240 heads and the 6pk setup. Backed by a 727 and 3.55 gears or 3.23 not sure yet. The car will mainly be a street cuiser, It's got a 22-2500 stall, I would like good street manners, ease of tuning that idle AFR, broad torque range but an engine that will be respectable in the 6k+ range. I want to take advantage of the excellent trickflow airflow. I will be using a Solid Flat Tappet cam. As is my preference. I am looking for suggestions since I will be having the cam custom ground. Here's what I am thinking so far;

550 lift In/Ex
112 LSA?? I am aiming for ease of tuneability of the 6PK
230-236 @.050 duration?? Not sure if that's too much
What should the overlap be? Mid 60's??
Any other spec I should be considering?

Honestly I am still learning the effects of LSA, overlap. I have read multiple articles, most apply to Chevy SBC and I have an understanding how much the cylinder head combustion chamber plays a roll in all this so the few Mopar big block info available obviously uses the wedge head design thus changing the data vs the heart shape of the TF. Or I may just be overthinking it.

I intend to use Engle to grind the cam, I have had great experience with them in the past. They usually offer great advice but it's the weekend and theyre close so I thought I would get a leg up on advice during the weekend.

Thank you

1970 Hemi Cuda
1971 Demon 340
1969 Road Runner 440 6bbl
2018 Demon
2021 Hellcat Durango
2023 Demon 170 soon!