Update, I fixed the misfire issue, the gap on the plug was closed. It looked like damage, not something I did when I installed it, I think I would have noticed it sooner if that had been the case. Not sure what happened there.

With regard to the fuel pressure issue, I installed a new Holley pump, blew out the vent line (which I think was plugged), and blew out the feed line to the pump, fired it up and had 4 psi fuel pressure. But the bowls were full, so I decided to just take it for a drive and it ran like a beast. Better than it has in a long time.

I am seriously wondering if part of the problem is the fuel pressue gauge? I wonder if it's not reading right, possibly both low and erratic?. It doesn't seem like it should have run as well as it did with only 4 psi pressure. Actually, after my last run around the 2 mile block, it was showing just under 3 psi. But it drove great, and when I tried to restart it, it fired right up.

Anyway, I am calling it good for now, until I get data otherwise. My love/hate relationship with this car is inching back into the love zone, probably until the next time I drive it.

TJP- if you had been walking by my house on Tuesday and had a dollar with you, you'd probably already own it.

Thanks for all of the help everyone.

Greg

Last edited by GregY; 07/06/23 10:00 PM.