Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Only guys like them could FUBAR a oil viscosity test like they did haha
I learned a long time ago to make sure any new engine being dyno tested on an engine dyno or a chassis dyno are broken in properly to insure the ring seal is completed and the rings are seated properly work up Zero to no more than 10 % leak down done with the motor warm or hot wrenchup
I wonder if they had that block honed with a torque plate and the proper head gasket under it so it would hone properly work shruggy

Those 2? My guess is dingleberry hone on a dirty shop floor with a cordless 18volt drill. Washed up with a pressure washer, dried in sun and blow dried with air.
Assembled with new bearings, rings, and gaskets from a kit in a box from PAW that was sitting around with a half inch of dirt and dust.
Brand new top quaity cam, lifters, roller rockers and custom push rods. We will mention your company name 30 times on TV for free sh!t
Wilson ported intake and high dollar carb. Left over from other test.
Yes it's a crazy guess but close to how they do builds.
Screw the short block, damm the torpedoes, full speed ahead......

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough