Drivers for me please. I don't drive the Cyclone all that much to start with but...... Anyhow, I did the car the way I wanted. Fuel injection for ease of start ups and no stalls due to fuel perk issues. It is a 351 Windsor and the heads literally had to be the worse flowing design ever made. E-heads made a huge difference. Peg-leg gone. Love the car and love driving it. Never will race it but eventually will pull some burnouts once I have 500 on it. Oh, still has some minor rust on the body and some original paint. Other paint was done before I bought it and looks completely off. Oh well. Got rid of the PS assist also and went with a borgenson conversion. You like it? Great but I don't really care. Barracuda will be the same. Even freaking wrong color as wife insists I keep what it was when I bought it. House of Kolor Blurple. Why? First it's mine, second Barracuda was a /6. The Bee, no tag so will go with bright poly green. That is what is planned at least. Trans Am would probably be worth more taken back as it is a 78 SE, but that horse left the barn back in 83' when I installed RA III heads and tossed the original 8.1:1 heads. That is what we did back in the day and I'm still doing it today. Enjoy your rides folks, no matter what you do with them. 20 years ago I bought the Bee and Barracuda. Neither are finished. Lots of fun working on them though with the goal to get them done before I die.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"