I'm about at my wits' end here. I'm willing to take suggestions or the name of a reputable, solid shop between Louisville and Nashville at this point.

* I've checked the two panel wiring connectors. They are good. I've got dash lights, turn signals, the hi-beam light.
* I have the key-in buzzer. I do not have the seat belt buzzer. Both are known good.
* I do not have the BRAKE light or the FASTEN BELTS light. Both have worked in the past.
* I do not have the TEMP gauge. This usually doesn't work, but it bench-tests just fine.
* I do not have the OIL PRESSURE gauge. Bench tests fine. Usually doesn't work.
* I do not have a FUEL gauge. I loosened and messed with the ground for both fuel gauge and fuel pump. Nothing, except the pump output changing based on ground quality.
* I have lights, wipers, turn signals, hazards.
* I have moved the dash ground wire around to four different locations, all of which should be suitable. Nothing.
* I have an RT-ENG voltage regulator. No LED light. I've changed in a different volt reg, not sure if functioning, but didn't improve the situation. Will pick one up from the local parts store to test.

...what the hell else could it be?!? rant