I know that asking about electrical gremlins is annoying when you aren't hands-on, but I'm just looking at a "right direction" guide at the moment. I'm already going through and checking for pinched wires and burns at the moment.

1976 Charger. Dash has been out for HVAC work. Instrument cluster has always been a PITA, but the wipers, gauge lights, both buzzers and the corresponding warning lights have worked. Put everything back together as normal two days ago, and currently I have:

*All outside lights, but no gauge lights...unless I set the E-brake. Then I get the gauge lights, BRAKE light and the Fasten Seatbelt Light.
*Both buzzers are silent. They both bench test fine.
*Wipers are now inoperable. However, turning the wipers on does turn on the light bulb for the HVAC panel.
*Uncertain about any gauge readout that isn't the speedometer. Nothing new, but still. Fuel gauge is trying, if it is inaccurate.

I've looked at the Wiper/Headlight switch wiring, everything is in place. I've checked grounds, everything looks right. Is this a potential column issue? The car is due to Carlisle this year and I would rather drive it there than trailer it there and back. Any help would be appreciated.