Originally Posted by lakerism
If someone posts a warning about the re-stamped block, will BAT not post it? I heard they edit/delete posts they don't like. Someone is gonna get burned on this one. ozbbq

I am FOREVER on the BaT filter list (none of my posts will go up unless they dissect them with a fine toothed comb). I merely pointed out some serious issues on a couple of cars that the casual, oh look at the shiny paint, people tend to look past. Now, none of my posts will show up unless I virtually say nothing. BaT has turned into a HUGE buddy network. Had a friend that tried to list a boat. A very rare Shelby edition boat that BaT had recently sold an EXACT model of. He got some kind of BS form letter about them not listing his "motorcycle" because they concentrate on cars. When he replied back to them letting them know that it was a boat...and just like the one they had recently sold, then he got a form letter back thanking him, but letting him know that the concentrate on cars and motorcycles.....not kidding.

There is a 3rd party company that 100% guarantees they will get your item listed on BaT....for a HEALTHY fee. BaT has really turned into something that it originally was not.

Try posting something questioning the serial number.

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience