Originally Posted by gtx6970
Originally Posted by Big Bad Bee
Originally Posted by Devil
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

The new owner of the RTS 'Cuda, Evan Metropoulos of the Only Original Once car collection, is going to be showing the car at MCACN 2023, November 18th and 19th. Come check it out and say hi. You know where I will be.

www.mcacn.com

[Linked Image]

Hey Ryan, what's with the hood? Did it get slammed down on something? Looks like a 10 second tweak would help. I'm glad this story has a happy ending and the car is back out in public. Make sure your journal your conversations and experiences that are hush hush right now. Might make good fodder for a chapter in a book someday down the road. I'll always wish that Steven had been able to own this car. It could not have been in better hands. I will always wonder why the guy and his son held out on him. What I do wonder is what Steven would have done to it. He had the other's restored for obvious reasons. I wonder if he would have had it gently detailed like a fine painting, or documented and completely redone. I envy you being able to hang with a guy like Chuck Miller for a while. Question. I know that they were looking for the Sonic Cuda back in 2009-10. What's the current dope on that car? I know there is an old moparts post with Steven discussing what he knew. Did anyone ever locate and document it?

Best i remember the cars location / owner has been known by a few people since the 90s , maybe earlier. But always same story. NOT FOR SALE

It was not, I've had a few conversations with the owner. And Steve is the only one that was able to track the owner down. And he wasn't ever able to even find the actual location of the car. Yes if you knew the owner, you knew the car. But the neighbor who had lived there for 20 years had no idea.

And I don't know about the hood, they had just shut it after having it up for the cameras.

It sat fine before.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Devil; 05/24/23 10:26 PM.