Originally Posted by Devil
Originally Posted by maximus
This was told to me by the buyer who bought the car from the old man's estate. The neighbor of the old man told his friend the buyer that there was a Cuda in his neighbor's garage. He came out to look at the car and bought it on site knowing what the car was, for a low price. He in turn found some interested buyers, and ended up selling it to the Brothers Collection in Oregon, knowing it would be perserved for history. The buyer did show me pictures of the day he found it in the old man's garage. All this was told to me in June of 2022 at the Eyes on Design show in Grosse Pointe at the Ford Mansion that I was invited to show my Hemi Dart. The car was found in Sterling Heights Michigan about 2 1/2 miles from where I grew up. Nobody spoke of the car back in the day.

This is completely wrong. None of it is true.

To them you're a for-profit social media guy, I wouldn't assume they told you the truth about anything, especially considering how they've been handling things with the car (and the guy that shot video a year ago that wasnt allowed to even post it)