Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
I have the TTI 2.25" primary 4" collector headers on my '70 cuda. It has all stock front suspension and everything else.
The passenger side header will go in the car after the motor is in. If you unbolt it, it will just about fall out of the car. Bolts aren't that bad to do from underneath the car. Had to do a little massaging to the top outer primary tube to clear the torsion bar ahead of the collector.
The driver's side Needs to be in the car prior to the motor going in. Most of those bolts are easily done from up top.
I do have a motorplate instead of factory mounts. up

Thanks for the tip on the drivers side header. Ordered my 2.25 to 3.5 TTI headers from Indy and hope to get them this week. Deanna is so helpful over there at Indy.

I am using the AR motor plate from Mancini. I dropped the hemi in and bolted the 727 up and installed the driveshaft for a test fit.The Miloden oil pump with single line was set up on the lower port on the pump and dropping down to the 8qt oil pan and was getting interference with the stock motormount perches in the kframe. So I pulled the engine and cut both motormount perches off the stock kframe. This should give me more room for the headers and the diaper.

8-second...whose diaper and trans blanket are you using?