I had all good intentions of actually making the 5hr trek to Famoso this weekend for ONE more race before summer set in….but when I saw the forecast for 96-98 degrees I pulled the plug on the deal. It was 2016 the last time we “didn’t care” and raced at quite a few events where the comfort level basically sucked. We don’t have a coach. We don’t get motels as the surrounding areas are full of undesirables and I’ve had two friends in the past year that had “issues” doing that. We sleep in the trailer (or by the trailer) at the track. I’m such a part timer anymore. If I were offered a fair amount for the car I’d probably let it go without a second thought… but yet I just ordered a top shelf build 904 for better reliability over the incredibly stock component 904 that surpassed 103 passes. Basically I’m in this for the people. Whether we make that 1300 mile one way trek to my homeland, or over to Famoso to hang out with my Central Valley brothers. You win great… you go out first round, bbq and hang out. It’s all good. We’ll be back in September smile

61C0DC74-1D28-47F6-A6BF-C274510DEE33.jpeg