Picked up a super nice 09 journey R/T for dirt cheap was supposed to have a bad engine but engine ran perfect after a jump start, cluster was in the seat so miles was unknown but it was so nice I figured it had to be low miles, popped it back in when I got home threw in a new battery and it all works perfect, drives very nice except a little vibration I think is the front CV joint on the rear driveshaft so I ordered up a joint but the next day the battery is stone dead, charged it back up runs perfect all day so I figured I left something on but the next day the battery is dead again so I start testing for amp draw and it was like 4 amps and dropped down to about 2 with the radio fuse out and still kills the battery and only the IOD fuse made any other difference but it seems the radio is getting power to stay on even when it shouldn't because I can hear a faint humm from it when the car is off even for a long time so I unplugged it and battery still dies so I am thinking whatever module sends power to radio is staying on and it self is getting power from the IOD fuse but I can't find what is getting it that power on a crappy wiring diagram, I think it is the hands free module but I can't even find where it is located??? I HATE electronics!!! Mechanical stuff is so easy to understand compared to this electronic crap! Does anyone know where the hands free module is located on an 09 journey? Also the radio does not work and the screen don't work in the top center of the dash. Also I don't know if this could cause it but the TV for the rear seats is gone from the car.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!