Yeah the battery I took out was an AGM, my son bought when he first got this bike, which was inherited from an uncle that died of cancer, said uncle had owned since 2003. My son then rode it 2 years, but can't no more because car seats for a 2 yo and an 8 month old, don't fit on a bike. So with gas at $5/ gallon last year and my 70 mile a day commute now I have it
My son had put on a battery that came from a federated auto parts store lasted about 3-1/2 years, "almost" 4 riding seasons
The first one I put in was bought 10/4/22 and lasted 1 ride last fall,2 starts/warm-ups over the winter and 1 ride 2 weeks ago. Went to start it last night and it was stone dead. I did have it on a battery tender all winter, but didn't plug it back in 2 weeks ago after that 1 ride. I just got another just like it from the Interstate place this morning, guy put a tester on it and claimed 500-amd-aome CCA. Both the one I bought in October and the one I put in this morning are both AGM. I know I haven't had the luck out of interstate batteries in my cars/trucks nor do we at work, but they were the only place of many I called last fall that had one for that bike in stock. So I bought what I could get