Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by 73cuda340
Originally Posted by NITROUSN
Originally Posted by RTSE4ME
If no one provides an answer in next couple of days, I can take some measurements.
Just need to do some musical cars.

Poster has been in a struggle and I doubt any one will help him. Simple center to floor measurement is all he needs.

Thank you, I appreciate it
That measurement will vary from car to car depending on what the torsion bar tension is and which front and rear tires are on that car work scope shruggy
Your aftermarket hand made K member measurements may or may not be close to stock work shruggy

I called AL who converted the crossmeber right when I noticed the problem. It's the original factory crossmember that came on the car, he just removes the small block brackets and rewelds stock hemi brackets on with a jig that's built to factory specs. I guess anything is possible, so it could be off, but everybody online praises the guy and his work and I've never heard anything but how great his work is and how well everyones engines fit with them vs using the Schumacher engine conversion mounts. I don't see how this measurement could be different from car to car, other than slight variations of the floor pan, or how the tires or torsion bars could affect this? The ride height would change, but the engine and transmission wouldn't shift around since both crossmembers and floor pans stay the same

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi