Originally Posted by GomangoCuda
I suggested to my wife I thought I'd look great with a beard, but she gave me one of those looks. I guess that meant no.

Some time after I got married my wife asked me to grow a beard. She hated my rough stubble and thought a beard might be softer. It was. Years later she said she couldn't remember what I looked like without the beard and asked me to cut it off. Next day she said grow it back. I could tell it wasn't a suggestion. blush

Lol, some years ago a coworker had shaved off his beard, never seen him clean shaven before. Took one look at him and told him "You look better with a beard" He said "Thank you I agree" and then I told him "It covers up more of the ugly".

Anyway, I have never found an electric razor that shaved worth a damn. I usually use a safety razor a Parker Safety Razor, 65R Super Heavyweight. https://www.parkershaving.com/parkers-65r-safty-razor-featured-in-wellness360-holiday-gift-guide/

I shave in the shower and use hair conditioner as my shaving cream. Very smooth shave and rarely any cutting usually happens when the blade gets dull, in my travel bag I have Walgreens brand triple blade disposables. They work good too.

Last edited by Sniper; 04/21/23 09:20 AM.