Originally Posted by SuperRob
So then the Headliner plus the surrounding parts must have been changed/dyed to.
Anyway, I like it alot and it would be interesting to see what was the original interior color.

Its 50 years old and A LOT can happen in that time.

As an example.

About 30 - 35 years ago a friend of mine in northern Ky bought and flipped a red with red interior 1970 Cuda 440 six barrel auto car.

The kid that bought it ( he was maybe early - mid 20s at the time ) , went to the local auto parts store and bought A LOT of black vinyl die and sprayed the entire interior black before it left the shop. The Glass and inst cluster was taped off with news paper to keep most of it off the glass . Seats and door panels were pulled and layed in the gravel driveway and rattle caned it all black. Including the carpet and console . Then any overspray was cleaned up with a razor blade and lacquer thinner. 100% true story. I watched him do it and was in shock. As I m a sucker for red interior cars

When he drove it away it was now red with black interior. And was a real deal V code console auto car . I wish I knew where that car was today. No idea where it ended up as I never saw it again

It was a factory shaker car, but Jim kept the shaker and all its components. Switched it with another hood from a red cuda parts car
As far as I know Jim still has all the shaker stuff in his basement