Originally Posted by varunner
Good luck in retirement Mike. Is selling your business an option ? I finished building a house for my son last summer. Kitchen cabinets and countertops were a pain. I wish that there were more cabinet contractors in the area. At least you should have more time for the duster when the dust settles on your retirement.

I tried selling the whole shebang even the box van for $40 grand, even the contacts. I hand them the key and walk away. 3 guys said they couldn’t afford it. I wanted to move it all to my house shop but it’s becoming a major deal by myself and the will is almost gone. I’ve become accustomed to being able to make stuff for the house if needed so I’d like some equipment at home but what do I take (I want it all lol) I’ve filled two 40 yard dumpsters so far with junk and can’t see the end yet, 55 years of junk (I’ll use it one day stuff) most of the machines is above the happy homeowner wants so no takers. I put the materials on FB, not a peep. So here I sit trying to get up to throw more away. A match is tempting.