One more question on this subject. I installed all of the pushrods yesterday. I did as the cam instructions said and backed out all of the adjusters (as far as they would back out) and set the pushrods in place. Then the instructions say to turn the adjusters in until there is no lash then turn in 1/2 turn further. On 15 of the 16 rocker arms I was able to turn the adjuster some before there was zero lash and did the follow up 1/2 turn. No threads showing though as expected. However, on the 16th rocker (intake on #1), when I put the pushrod in place it was snug up against the adjuster right away, no need to turn the adjuster in at all. So I just did the 1/2 turn and tightened the lock nut. Do you think I may have a problem with this? Not sure why only one pushrod/rocker would be like this and the rest not but I hope it will not be a problem. I also tried priming the motor and I got oil flow out of all of the passenger side rockers but nothing on the driver side. I will have to get a buddy to stop by so I can have him turn the crank while I run the drill to make sure oil is flowing out of all of driver side rockers.