First let me say that the chances of finding this car are very low. I see posts on here all the time. I believe this is a 1 of 1 car. I am open to a discussion on that based on any Registry or even car show sightings. I've wanted to post here about the car before but I don't have the VIN and, up until yesterday, I didn't have pictures.

'70 V code 'Cuda
Auto - (one of 853 so far)
FY4 - Citron Mist Metallic - I have only known of 2 other FY4 'Cudas and they were both 340s
No Hockey stripe
Non-Rallye gauge
Non PS or PB
Drum brakes
M25
Console
Steel wheels

The consensus at the time was that the car was bought/ordered new by someone young that wanted to go drag racing. Our guess is that it got repossessed from the original owner. My brother purchased it used in Spring 1970 from Mid-Park Chrysler Plymouth in the Cleveland area.

This car was last sold in Northern Ohio in late '71 early '72. It had been repainted purple. My brother parked it in the Winter so that should have extended its life a few years.

Consider this a BOLO and feel free to comment or discuss anything. My brother is still alive and well and he isn't going to lose the shop or anything. We are really just curious about what happened to the car.