Moparts

Help locating a rare Cuda

Posted By: resqguy

Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/17/23 07:02 PM

First let me say that the chances of finding this car are very low. I see posts on here all the time. I believe this is a 1 of 1 car. I am open to a discussion on that based on any Registry or even car show sightings. I've wanted to post here about the car before but I don't have the VIN and, up until yesterday, I didn't have pictures.

'70 V code 'Cuda
Auto - (one of 853 so far)
FY4 - Citron Mist Metallic - I have only known of 2 other FY4 'Cudas and they were both 340s
No Hockey stripe
Non-Rallye gauge
Non PS or PB
Drum brakes
M25
Console
Steel wheels

The consensus at the time was that the car was bought/ordered new by someone young that wanted to go drag racing. Our guess is that it got repossessed from the original owner. My brother purchased it used in Spring 1970 from Mid-Park Chrysler Plymouth in the Cleveland area.

This car was last sold in Northern Ohio in late '71 early '72. It had been repainted purple. My brother parked it in the Winter so that should have extended its life a few years.

Consider this a BOLO and feel free to comment or discuss anything. My brother is still alive and well and he isn't going to lose the shop or anything. We are really just curious about what happened to the car.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/17/23 09:01 PM

I know how a majority here feel about FB so don't kill me OK? On FB there is a group called 'Lost Muscle Cars' where people are looking for their past rides. There's been a few success. One car was found after 40 yrs.....

If you think FB is the work of Satan or whatever, hit 'notify moderator' and forget I ever said anything................ eyes
Posted By: resqguy

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/17/23 09:18 PM

Not a problem. FB hasn't shadow banned me this week. I will check there as well.
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/18/23 02:53 PM

FB is the work of Satan

Satan never gave out peoples information, Mark Zuckerberg did! down
Posted By: TJP

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/19/23 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

I know how a majority here feel about FB so don't kill me OK? On FB there is a group called 'Lost Muscle Cars' where people are looking for their past rides. There's been a few success. One car was found after 40 yrs.....

If you think FB is the work of Satan or whatever, hit 'notify moderator' and forget I ever said anything................ eyes

up i just put a post up there beer
Posted By: 65fury

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/20/23 08:54 PM

Dealer I work for sold a Y4 citron mist 70 ‘Cuda 383/4speed brand new
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: Help locating a rare Cuda - 03/21/23 01:56 AM

There's also a R/V/M code group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/861850721595770
© 2024 Moparts Forums